If download did not start, please refresh the page
How to install WebWork Time Tracker on Windows
- Quit previous version of the tracker (if already installed).
- Click on the downloaded exe file.
- Click yes on the question pop up, if you want this program to make changes in your computer.
- When the install starts, click Next.
- Choose the folder for WebWork Time Tracker, click Next.
- Choose if you want to create icon on your desktop and start menu folder, click Next.
- Click finish.
- Congrats, you have launched WebWork Time Tracker.
To Uninstall WebWork Time Tracker
- Sign out and quit from WebWork Time Tracker application.
- Click on the Windows Start button in the lower left corner.
- Click on "Control Panel".
- Click on "Uninstall a Program" under the "Programs" heading.
- Scroll down to find the WebWork Time Tracker and highlight it.
- Click "Uninstall/Change" at the top of the programs list.
- You will see confirmation page on your browser.