Set an hourly rate, bill for tracked hours
People who use time tracker are mostly being paid per hour. So if you set an hourly rate to your WebWork contracts you will be able to track not only time but the amount of paid hours.
If your Contract is billable, you just need to add hourly rate to your contract (if not, just leave the field on 0). It is possible from all Contract editing pages. Please note that there is only one Currency (USD-$) in the WebWork Time Tracker system. If you set an hourly rate, the contract is considered as billable.
Amount reports are designed to show the billed amount of each user by day, week or month. Just click on the Amount Icon in all reports and view the Amount Report.
About Permissions to financial information
If you are the Owner or the Executive Manager (Manages all projects of the team), you can decide who should see the contract’s rate and who shouldn’t.
You can set up the rate visibility from the Team list. Show Rate will mean the user is able to see all financial information related to his /her contract and role permission.
- Owner sees all the financial information and rates. Owner is able to see all Amount Reports and is able to generate Invoices for all Projects and Contracts. Owner does not have Show Rate setting. Owner has access to all information.
- Executive Manager (Manages all projects of the team) – If Show Rate is set to YES, will have access to rates of all Contracts and Projects of the Team, all Amount Reports and will be able to generate Invoices for all Projects, Users and Contracts.
- Project Manager (Manages selected projects of the team) - If Show Rate is set to YES, will have access to all Contract rates of the Projects that he/she is managing in the Team, the Amount Reports of that Projects, and will be able to generate Invoices only for the Projects that he/she manages, also the Contracts (but not Projects), where he/she has an Employee role.
- Employee- If Show Rate is set to YES, will be able to see his/her own Contract rate only, his/her Contract Amount reports and will be able to generate Invoices only for his/her Contracts.
- Clients– If Show Rate is set to YES, will be able to view the rates, Amount Reports and generate Invoices for the projects that he has been assigned to.
If the Show Rate is set up to NO, the user or client has no access to any kind of financial information, as well he/she is not able to generate Invoices.