Enrollment in the affiliate program
In order to be considered for our affiliate program, you must complete the application form and submit it. After submission, we reserve the right to approve or reject your application at our disposal.
As our Affiliate Partner, you will earn a 30% commission from every purchase made using your link for 12 months. You will receive a commission from each user signed up when the transaction is successful.
In order to withdraw their earnings, affiliates must earn at least $100 in commissions.
Payouts are executed through Stripe unless we agree on another method with specific affiliates.
Pay Per Click
Affiliates must get written permission from WebWork before starting their PPC campaign that will or might include information about WebWork, including the keywords. You can contact us for discussion and permission. However, we do not allow bidding on our branded (WebWork-branded) keywords.
WebWork is not liable for indirect, accidental, or consequential damages including but not limited to lost data or lost profit.
Terms of the agreement
The terms of the present agreement take effect once your submission is accepted and end upon completion of the program or when the agreement is terminated.
Termination of contract with Affiliates
WebWork reserves the right to terminate the contract with affiliates at any time and for any reason at our discretion. Some of the most common reasons for termination include but are not limited to:
- using misinformation or incomplete information about our product
- using unsolicited commercial email (UCM) or other spammy methods
- posting your link on coupon and deal websites
- using offensive content or promoting our product on offensive websites
- misrepresenting or not disclosing your affiliate relationship with WebWork
- bidding on PPC keywords without our approval that may interfere with WebWork’s PPC campaign