Monitor your teams’ daily activity and progress of all tasks and projects
- Get detailed data about apps and websites employees use and visit
- Track time of projects and tasks, determine how long tasks take to complete
- Visualize your team’s workload to check progress and boost productivity
- Always know what your team is working on with real-time dashboard
- Access detailed data about activity level based on keyboard and mouse usage
What you can import from Basecamp
- 1 Users
- 2 Projects
- 3 Tasks
Connect your Basecamp workspace to WebWork time tracking software in several simple steps
Note: In order to enable the integration, you’ll need to be the owner of the team.
To start the integration login to your WebWork web account, go to the Settings and choose “Integrations” from the dropdown menu.
Find Basecamp on the list of available integrations. Click on it to open integration settings. Then click on the “Connect ” button.
If you’re not logged into Basecamp, you’ll be redirected to login page and asked for a
confirmation to enable the integration.
If you have several accounts in Basecamp you can select which one you want to synchronize with WebWork.
Again open Basecamp integration settings. Now you can import your projects, tasks, and users from Basecamp account. Select the data you need to import and save it. And then click on the “Import” button.
If you enable autoimport, the data will be updated automatically.
If you select only tasks (not projects) WebWork will create a new project named Basecamp where you can see all Basecamp tasks.
Note: To start tracking you need to create contracts for the projects.
Basecamp + WebWork Time Tracker
Here you can see how your projects, tasks, user pages will look like after enabling Basecamp integration.